Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mama Mio Congratulations! Kit safe for pregnancy


First of all, congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the first perk of motherhood! Our Mama Mio Congratulations! Kit really is the perfect pregnancy gift when you've just heard the exciting news. It contains three skincare essentials. Contains: Tummy Rub Oil for award-winning stretch mark prevention 106ml/3.6 fl.oz OMega Super-rich Body Cream a gorgeously fragrant moisturiser 200ml/6.8 fl.oz OMega Shower Cream to cleanse and hydrate your skin. 300ml/10 fl.oz



Product Features


  • The perfect way to say well done! Moisturise your skin at the start of your journey
  • Contains Moisturising Shower Cream, Super-rich Body Cream and Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil
  • Pregnancy & Birth Magazine Award Winner 2006 & 2007 - Best Pampering Product
  • All Mama Mio products are colorant, paraben, petrolatum and sodium laureth sulfate free. Clinically tested and safety tested.
  • "Treat a newly pregnant pal to the skin-quenching products in the Congratulations! Kit" Child Magazine


Important Information

Indications
Stretch marks, itchy skin, dry skin, skin hydration, sensitive skin, pregnancy

Ingredients
With Omegas 3, 6 & 9 (Essential Fatty Acids) and Vitamins D & E. Scented with Gravida - a blend of ten pregnancy-specific safe oils. All Mama Mio products are colorant, paraben, petrolatum and sodium laureth sulfate free. See individual items for further details.

Directions
Moisturising Shower Cream - use liberally and often, we feel fresh is best, don't you agree? Super-rich Body Cream - apply everywhere you haven't already drenched in Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil. Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil - apply daily, liberally and gently, starting from boobs to mid thigh - front, back and sides. Use once a day... as you grow, you may want to increase use to morning and evening.


Product Details
Item Weight: 12 ounces
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds

Customer Reviews

Best for mom to be...
By S. Al Hameli
I bought the congratulations kit to give out as a gift to a friend of mine who is pregnant. I opened the kit and smelled the rub oil. It was yummy. The smell is citrusy which I really loved. I ended up keeping the kit to myself and giving my friend another gift. I couldn't wait to reorder another kit for myself and started to use it from day one. The shower cream is really made my skin silky. After a shower my body didn't seem to need any extra mosturizing but I applied the body cream anyway. It made my skin even silkier and smoother. The smell made me feel refreshed and recharged. I highly recommend the kit to give as a gift or to keep. It is heavenly!

 Excellent gift!
By J. Simpson
Amazon Verified Purchase
I have bought this for 3 of my friends now and they all absolutely love it. It's a great gift for a pregnant friend, to pamper her and the bump. I even bought the tummy rub oil myself when I was pregnant. The products are amazing!

The best Preg lotion out there.
By Erin A. McCormack
Amazon Verified Purchase
These lotions/oils smell the best and perform the best - the shower creme is to die for.

2 comments:

  1. Especially women over 30 who know the time is moving and it's high time they get to be moms.
    pregnancy doctor maricopa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been married for the past 3years without a child i have look for all kind of help that can make me get pregnant but nothing works, but through an insight i came across Dr.BABA profile at the internet when i was searching for help on how i can get pregnant Quickly i contacted him to help me out, he said he will cast a spell that will make me sleep with my partner and get pregnant, he cast the spell for me and ask me to go and have sex with my partner so i did to my greatest surprise i became pregnant after some weeks, with so much joy in my heart i want to share this out to everyone in need that i have found favor in the hands of Dr BABA, contact him now to via email : fertilitysolutiontemple@live.com or on mobile number on:+2349036348369,Casey Deborah

    ReplyDelete